Thursday, April 23, 2009

PACODES/Lost Boy interview

I just wanted to acknowledge and thank you all for the work on this diversity/PACODES event. It has been a wonderful experience working on this project, as we move to the groundbreaking and eventual building of the library, I welcome input for the development of a library cataloging plan, approach to internet connectivity issues, grant possibilities, staff training, etc. I will keep us up to date as developments occur. I've included this link of the interview with Gat-kier on Monday the 20th.

http://www.vimeo.com/4262852

1 comment:

Libby said...

It has been our pleasure to help with everything you are doing for PACODES, Beth. I wonder if any Gates library grants have ever been approved for libraries out of the United States? Interesting that so much Gates money is going to Africa -- but for vaccines -- another entire division of funding.