Tuesday, December 26, 2006

New Faculty Orientation

Rockford Campus is hosting the New Faculty Orientation tomorrow night (Dec. 27) from 5:30 - 7:00. Since this is the first NFO that I will be experiencing (I started here on Oct. 9 and missed the first one), I would appreciate hearing what you try to cover during your "15 Minutes of Fame." Actually, I'm not sure how long I have, but probably not very long, since there's a lot of information in their packets that the Dean needs to cover and we only have an hour and a half.

I am developing my outline but I think it would also be helpful to know what you veteran RC librarians cover during these sessions, in a nutshell.

Thanks! from Linda D.

1 comment:

Kate Bessey said...

Hi Linda,

Well, I'm certainly not an expert on this, (as I will be doing my first one too this week!) but Emily and I have created a Powerpoint for this together. I'll go ahead and send it to you through e-mail.