Monday, October 29, 2007

Speaking of Collection Development

From the Personal MBA Blog comes a rather definitive Business Books List.

I think that this would make a great set for any of our libraries. They will all be good for our business students (as well as anyone interested in a little professional improvement).

They also link to the list in Amazon. It may be easier to print it out from there (you just can't order it from there, unless you are using your own credit card, which I don't recommend).

-E

PS.. Anyone else have recommended reading/buying lists?

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

The new librarian on the block appreciates these lists. I don't have experience in collection development, academic or otherwise, so I will take whatever help is offered. Some of the materials I have been looking to purchase have shown up in the catalog at other campus libraries, so that makes me think that I may be on the right track.