Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sexual harassment DVD

Hello All!
Emily and I were talking about the new Sexual Harassment DVD that I am ordering and she mentioned that it would be a good idea to share what I found. The DVD is from Kantola Productions. It came with a training manual. It is titled, "Sexual harassment: The commonsense approach". I got it on a preview after our Careers teacher told me how bad the old one was and that she would love to get something more updated. She previewed it and gave comment on it as follows: "The DVD focuses on just the workplace, she liked the coverage on body language and it was 25 minutes, perfect for class.". I also had another instructor who teaches Careers take a look at it and her comments were: "The harassment video was excellent. I appreciated how modern it was. I liked it so much I showed it to two different classes and the students agreed with my assessment.".
The representative that I dealt with is Bob Keith. His email is bkeith@kantola.com and a phone number of 415-381-9363.

No comments: