Monday, November 03, 2008

Chains part two


We had a nice response to our Chains of Diversity. One of my tutors graciously volunteered the make the chains. So I gave her all of the ballots that didn't have names on them. During our Diversity Committee meeting last week, the committee members made chains from the ballots that had students' names on them. We are leaving the chains up through the end of the quarter so that there is that visual representation of diversity. I uploaded the pictures of the continuing chain to Flickr if you want to see more.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Very glitzy!

KarenE said...

I really like this idea. I'm the Diversity Champion on the Green Bay campus, and I am hoping we can do something like this in the next year. It really does show how diverse we all are. Thanks for sharing, Cynthia!