Thursday, December 06, 2007

RSS In Plain English

I love this site!

It's called Common Craft-Explanations In Plain English. They work with clients and create videos for-profit, but they also create basic educational videos on Web 2.0 technologies.

They have them for:

Blogs
Wikis
Social Networking
and
Social Bookmarking to name a few.

I find their videos to be very well done. In short videos, they explain the basics of each technology and how it can improve a user's online experience. If a student or teacher ever inquires about them, I recommend showing them this site as I don't think I've seen an introduction that has been as clear as these are.

My favorite video is the RSS video below.



~Krista Jacobson

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Those videos are quite clever! Thanks for letting us know about them.

Amy Springer said...

i love videos like this.. they really entertain me.