Friday, November 02, 2007

Study tool

Has anyone heard about or used this study tool called "StudyPerfect"? It was reviewed in one of my geek blogs I follow called "Cool Tools". There is a cost of $25 per license, with discounts for multiple licenses, but it does offer a free trial download for 30 days.

One of my "high-maintenance" students is primarily an auditory learner, and she is having a difficult time in her Medical Terminology. I've passed this on to her with the thought that this might be a possible solution to her situation.
What are your thoughts? Do you have any other suggestions for this particular student?

THANKS!

2 comments:

Amy Springer said...

I have never heard of this tool, but it looks great. Thanks for sharing.

LisaS said...

This looks like something that I could use with my 7th grader. She is just learning how to study. There are many tests. I sent the website home and we will try to use it. I will let you know if it worked.
Thanks!